Occupational Therapy Evaluations
This evaluation includes:
- Clinical testing of Fine Motor; Gross Motor; Visual Motor; Sensory Integration and Self-Help Skills
- 1 Scored Standardized Test
- 1hr. Phone Consultation to discuss test results, questions, treatment plan and recommendations
- This evaluation does not include a written report. Clients may request a written report as an additional service.
Basic Screening / Consultation
This evaluation includes a 1hr. clinical observation and a 1hr. phone consultation.
Initial Phone Consultation
This is a one time FREE half hour service by appointment only, to discuss client’s needs and to inquire about services.
- Classroom Observation and Teacher Consultation
- Parent/Teacher/Therapist Educational Lectures and Workshops
Therapy Team Collaboration
- Therapist Co-Treating, Team Meetings and Additional Provider Referrals
- Parent/Teacher/Doctor Conference Calls
Customized OT Treatments
Sensory Gym Treatment
Customized, individual and group treatment of children (from birth to 12 years of age) with Developmental Delays, Neuro-Muscular, Sensory Processing and Cognitive Disorders and Typically Developing Children
In–Home Treatment available on a case-by-case basis
Kindergarten Readiness Instruction
These individual sessions are designed specifically for typically developing pre-school children that need a boost in the skills required to prepare them for N.Y.C. Kindergarten admissions.
Handwriting Without Tears Curriculum
This is an easy and fun printing and cursive program that provides developmentally appropriate, multi-sensory tools and strategies for your child to remain actively engaged while learning to write. It uses materials that address all styles of learning and is used in many classrooms.
Children’s Therapeutic Listening Programs
In conjunction with treatment this evidenced-based auditory intervention is intended to support individuals who experience challenges with sensory processing disorders, listening, attention and communication.
Insurance / Billing
This office is an out of network, private pay provider. Although insurance is not accepted or managed, CODED insurance invoices are provided for client submission upon request. Before treatment begins all clients must provide a current doctor’s prescription that says “O.T. FOR EVALUATION AND TREATMENT”. For those seeking insurance reimbursement, the prescription must include a “DIAGNOSIS CODE”.